Concert and Season Sponsorships
Concert and Season Sponsorships provide direct assistance for our concert programs and are especially important for concerts with professional instrumentalists and soloists. We welcome the support of area businesses through four levels of concert and season sponsorships.
Concert and Season Sponsorships are offered at the following levels:
- $1,500 Season Underwriter (general support for all Chorale activities)
- $1,000 Season Sponsor (sponsorship of all season programs, multiple performances)
- $750 Lead Concert Sponsor (primary sponsorship of one concert, two performances)
- $500 Concert Sponsor (one concert, two performances)
Benefits for Underwriters and Sponsors
Our sponsor benefits highlight the valuable contribution of business donors to the cultural vitality of our region. They include publicity, free program advertising, public recognition, and complimentary tickets to sponsored performances.
• business name on concert poster and postcard for all sponsored concerts
• cited in press releases
• mentioned in president’s pre-concert remarks
• free full-page ad in program shell (i.e., for all three concerts)
• poster for sponsor to keep or display
• complimentary tickets, usually four for each sponsored concert
• additional tickets are available at discounted group rate if desired.
Benefits can be flexible to meet sponsor’s needs.
Sponsor gift is tax-deductible to the extent permissible by law. All gifts are acknowledged and reports filed as required.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.